The bridles are designed to comfortably fit the shape of the horse's skull, avoiding pressure on sensitive areas. It is truely designed from the inside out, structured around the anatomy of the horse's skull. The Micklem Competition Diamante bridle is a show quality bridle made from hand finished leather with soft padding on the headpiece, a luxurious Diamante Crystal effect stud browband and wider noseband. Comes with tongue protection bit clips and 2 sets of bit straps.
Cannot be used as a bitless bridle or lunge Cavesson.
The Micklem Diamante Competition Bridle is the FEI approved version of the Micklem Multibridle.
Reins are not included - matching reins are available on a separate listing
More comfortable, more humane; Relieves pressure and discomfort on the sensitive parts of the head, reducing pain and numbness and giving all riders a kinder option
1. The noseband sits higher than a dropped noseband avoiding pressure on the fragile nose bones. The placement of the bottom back strap gives similar functionality to a flash noseband.
2. Noseband positioning avoids any pressure on the motor and sensory nerves exiting at this point, eliminating the possibility of discomfort and numbness on the lower areas of the head.
3. The unique shape and positioning of the noseband and back straps means they avoid the protruding molar teeth, so sensitive tissue inside the mouth is not damaged.
4. The shaped cheekpiece fits comfortably around the protruding cheekbones, avoiding unnecessary pressure.
5. A shaped, widened and padded headpiece with no separate uncomfortable narrow noseband, spreads the pressure evenly over a wide area of the poll.
Assembling your Rambo Micklem Competition Diamante Bridle:
1. Slide the browband onto the headpiece in the normal way. The biggest protrusion at the top of the headpiece should be on the side of the withers.
2. Attach the nosepiece to the headpiece in the normal way.
3. Attach one bit strap to each side of your bit with the buckle to the outside and in the upright position.
4. Attach the bit straps to the side rings on the cheek strap so that the bit hangs in the normal way.
Fitting your Rambo Micklem Competition Diamante Bridle:
1. Put your bridle on your horse as you normally would. Position the bridle to fit neatly round the protruding cheekbones. The noseband should fit well above the corners of the mouth to avoid the nose bones.
2. Adjust the bit straps to ensure the bit sits correctly in the mouth.
3. Fasten the upper back strap securely so that it is flush with the skin, there should be no daylight between the skin and the strap and should sit at a 45 degrees angle. This holds the bridle in place.
4. The lower back strap fastens below the bit and should sit flush with the skin.
5. As an optional extra the bit clips supplied can be attached to the bit and then attached to the side ring. They offer unique tongue and bar protection.
Small Horse - Cob - 13.2hh - 16hh Very Fine Head
Standard Horse - Full - 14.2hh - 17hh Very Fine Head
Large Horse - Extra Full - 16.2hh Upwards
If your horse is between sizes we recommend going up a size!
We will endeavour to dispatch all successful orders made before 2.30pm same working day. Orders received after 2.30pm will be dispatched next working day. Orders will be sent using a 48hr courier. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery and some orders may require a signature.
*There is an option at checkout to upgrade to a Next Day Delivery service for an additional fee.
If your purchase(s) have not arrived within 5 working days please contact us immediately on 01501 785484 or email@example.com. This will allow us to follow up any potential issues and rectify quickly.
In the unlikely event that a product ordered is out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible by email or telephone.
Please note: we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
UK Shipping Costs
Free delivery on all standard orders sent to addresses in the United Kingdom.
There is an option at check out to upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm for an additional £10 (if the order weight is over 2kg, Parcelforce 24hr Next Day delivery will be used).
EU + Worldwide Shipping
Please contact us direct for available international delivery options and costs. Delivery to addresses outside of the UK may take up to 10 working days.
Deliveries outside of the EU maybe subject to import and custom taxes as well as any other local taxes. These will have to be paid before the parcel is released for delivery. Please contact your local customs office for advice on potential costs when importing goods.
Any Other Delivery Questions:
If you have any other delivery queries, please contact us on:
Telephone: 01501 785484
You are entitled to return your item within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund or exchange. The item must be unused, clean and have all original packaging with labels attached.
Made to measure & bespoke items are non-refundable unless faulty.
To return an item for an exchange or refund please complete the returns slip included with your purchase. If a refund is requested, once the item is returned, a refund will be made to the card used to make the purchase. We will process your return and you will receive a refund within 7 days. Additional postage paid on a purchase for express delivery will not be refunded. If an exchange is preferred, and the new item costs less, the difference will be refunded to the original card which made the purchase. If the new item costs more, we will require payment before it can be dispatched.
Please send returns to:
Return postage costs to be paid by the customer unless the item is faulty.
If an item is damaged in transit please do not accept delivery, or if this is not possible, please return immediately. Do not use an item if it is damaged on delivery. We will require the damaged item to be returned for inspection before an exchange or refund can be issued. All return postage costs will be reimbursed if the item is damaged on arrival.